Thursday, November 3, 2011

American Horror Story: Tate and Violet

I can't pretend that Violet is my faovrite character but as with all good angsties, having a girl around only adds to the torture. 

Aww, ghostie can't play.
Evan Peters as Tate Langon Tell me all your troubles, Tate. Evan Peters as Tate Langon
Evan Peters as Tate Langon on American Horror Story Evan Peters as Tate Langon on American Horror Story
Evan Peters Tate Langon American Horror Story "I thought you understood." Evan Peters Tate Langon American Horror
Not now, zombie classmates. I have my girl to get back to.

So what's the deal? Was he hiding his wounds of death? Is that why he didn't round the bases and head for home? Or is it something else? Something more twisted? And where is this all going? Will Violet continue their little relationship once she learns the truth? It would be SO inconvenient to have an ex-boyfriend haunting your house.

1 comment:

  1. I just love American Horror Story; it really is my favorite show to watch. I can't wait till Wednesday nights. I am really glad they will be returning for a second season. I like Tate somewhat and how he professed his love to Violet made me like him even more even though he is a murderer. I really thought I wasn't going to be able to watch last episode because I wasn't going to be home at the time it came on but thanks to my handy-dandy DISH service I get TV everywhere! So I can watch all my shows on-the-go. It comes in handy if I am at school at night or working late. Since I am a DISH employee I can tell you that DISH is the only TV provider to provide you ability to watch all your channels even DVR events right on your phone or laptop.

    ReplyDelete