Wednesday, November 16, 2011

American Horror Story: Wednesday is Tate Night!

It's American Horror Story night! In anticipation of tonight's episode, I present these images from Violet and Tate's Halloween date as well as a really cool behind the scenes featurette showing Tate's death by SWAT. I'm a little in love with that featurette - I may have watched it more than once. It's well worth your 2:27. 

Evan Peters as Tate Langdon and Violet kiss on American Horror Story
Evan Peters as Tate Langdon and Violet kiss on American Horror Story
Evan Peters as Tate Langdon and Violet kiss on American Horror Story
**Edit: It looks like AHS is hosting all their videos directly on the American Horror Story page now, rather than youtube. If you click here, scroll down and select the featurette labeled Tate vs. SWAT. I'll re-embed later if I find another usable link :)

Did you catch how creepy Tate's pre-shot-to-death face scars look? I'm definitely in the Infantata camp with that one. And Evan Peters is pretty damn adorable. He needs to go out and do more work as a blonde. I hope he never changes that hair...

I'm expecting there to be less Tate this week. He's had a couple pretty heavy episodes in a row. I'm guessing they're going to pull back a bit on the Tate-fest. But maybe I'm wrong and I'll be pleasantly surprised. Either way, can't wait for tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting that! Totally worth viewing. God, is that Evan Peters cute, or what? I am with you, I hope he doesn't change that blonde hair. It definitely needs to stick around, as does the rest of him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only discovered your blog today after using the power of Google to satiate my ever-increasing Tate obsession. : ) Just watched ep 6 of American Horror Story - wow!
    Totally love this site - the 'subjects' and your very funny comments / captions. Please keep up the excellent work, it's really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Glad we can all come together over our Tate love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Tate postings, can't get enough of him!
    Evan Peters totally needs to keep the blonde hair, it has transformed him into being so gorgeous as Tate. Those big eyes of his are mesmerising - so dark they look black - extremely sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great posts for American Horror Story.
    I love your Tate 'focused' articles! I need my daily dose of him, hehe.
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Tate oriented articles. I'm pretty much obsessed. I couldn't see the feauturette though! It said it was "private". :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, it seems they took them off YouTube! You can see the video here. Scroll down and select Tate vs. SWAT.

    ReplyDelete