Monday, January 16, 2012

The Firm Sucks. The Eyes of Josh Lucas Do Not.

The Firm sucks and I'm giving up on it. Not only did they steal this past week's storyline from a very cool arc The Practice used years ago (with Michael Emerson, I might add) but Mitch McDeere is the worst lawyer ever. He tells his wife absolutely everything his clients tell him, he's a horrible judge of character pretty much 100% of the time, and he's always 'following rules' that put people (including his family) in serious danger.

To top it all off, the show treats him like some moral center who is actually the best lawyer ever. It's just too irritating to continue. Before I bid adieu, I to had devote a very special moment to the blue eyes of Josh Lucas.  Granted, the show films its action bits with this ultra-florescent blown out light style that makes everyone's eyes seem especially saturated. But... so what? Check out them crazy blues!

Josh Lucas has shockingly blue eyes on The Firm
Josh Lucas has shockingly blue eyes on The Firm
Josh Lucas has shockingly blue eyes on The Firm
Goodbye The Firm. Thanks for wasting three hours of my life.

On a more pleasant note - I'll be going to Paleyfest this year for American Horror Story, Once Upon A Time, The Vampire Diaries and Sons of Anarchy! I'm totally stoked and I'll keep ya'll up to date on any exciting developments - like just WHO will be at the AHS panel. Paleyfest starts in March. If you're in the Los Angeles area - tickets are on sale now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. You are saying you are likely going to be in the same room with, and even possibly directing questions to, Our Dear Evan Peters?! Oh my God. Do you know how much I am crapping myself right now? You are so lucky! OH wow. COngratulations. He will definitely be there. SIGH. By then, season 2's casting announcements should be already out, and they would be prepping for the beginning of filming. SIGH. You know, I feel like such a fan-girl, even though I love and discuss the deeper aspects of the show, and Tate. I would think Ryan would be there too, and everyone - J Lange, etc. This is your chance to corner him on the 4th kid thing, and whether the future re-visit to Murder House is a real possibility or is he saying it just to please us. And not to mention, your scratches problem (Tate's). I hope you get to ask more than one question, or else you are going to have to prioritize. SIGH. Omg woman, so lucky. I am so effing thrilled for you! Congratulations! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm pretty excited! I'm sure Ryan Murphy will be there but I'm a little worried he'll just bring the new season two cast. I heard rumors they were going to announce the new people in February. But of course, I still have my fingers crossed Evan Peters will be part of that new cast :)

    ReplyDelete