Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Lying Game: Ethan's Great Escape

Forgive my brevity, but neither ABCFamily show really gave me much to sink my teeth into this week. 

Re: The Lying Game. Two things.

1. I like that Ethan is being screwed over. And I like that he had a semi-emotional moment with his brother. 

2. I hate that he's run off with Sutton. If he even considers re-hooking up with her, it'll be a complete contradiction to his character. Therefore, they shouldn't even dance around the possibility. 

Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game Ethan The Lying Game Blair Redford The Lying Game
Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game Ethan The Lying Game Blair Redford The Lying Game
Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game Ethan The Lying Game Blair Redford The Lying Game
Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game Ethan The Lying Game Blair Redford The Lying Game
Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game Ethan The Lying Game Blair Redford The Lying Game
Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game Ethan The Lying Game Blair Redford The Lying Game
Yeah, that's it. Do I care that smile-boy is dead? Nope. Do I care to ever ever hear Laurel sing ever? Nope. Do I care... what the hell else happened? Well...the answer is probably nope. Shrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment