Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Lying Game: Getting To Know Ethan

Things we learned about Ethan this week:

1. He picks the stupidest hideout locations ever.

Blair Redford as Ethan No one will think to look for me at my dad's place! on The Lying Game
2. He likes horses. Because "With them, you always know where you stand." Yeah, I can relate. Cows and chickens are always running their mind-games.

Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse I know I stand to your left, near your ass. Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game
3. People wear a lot of plaid on reservations / Ethan dresses like his mom.

Blair Reford as Ethan Whitehorse Twinsies! Ethan Whitehorse The Lying Game
4. His dad is a serious douche.

Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse Dad, You are a serious douche. Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game
5. He went to juvie for hot-wiring a car. During which time his mother left for all eternity.

Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse I DARE you to murder Derek! Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game
6. He's sexy when he gets angry.

Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse on The Lying Game
He almost got emotional while talking about his abando-mom and douche-dad. (Superhero names!) Just like he almost got emotional when saying goodbye to his brother. I like his almost-emotional moments because I buy that Ethan would try really hard not to cry. I hope that it's a Blair Redford choice.

Ethan Whitehorse almost gets emotional on Monday's The Lying Game
My vote is for this to turn into the Ethan-hunts-for-his-mom show. Because no matter how many Annies they throw at Sutton and Emma, their angst isn't nearly as sexy as Blair Redford's. And maybe reuniting with his mom would push him from almost emotions to actual emotions. That'd be nice to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment