Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Where My Boys At

The best thing about Pretty Little Liars lately is the total lack of Toby. (And this week no Ezra?) Let's check in with the boys we did see.

Holden: Fight club? Jujitsu lessons? Steroids? Caffeine pills? I have a feeling it'll be less exciting than I want it to be, especially after seeing that lame-tastic kick. But right now he's enigmatic. Which is better than nothing.

Shane Coffey as Holden Strauss on Pretty Little Liars
Caleb: He finally grew a pair and is all "YARR JENNA YOU SUCK AND LOOK LIKE YOU'RE FORTY ARE THOSE LAUGH LINES WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL YARR!"

Tyler Blackburn as Caleb Rivers on Pretty Little Liars
Tammin Sursok as Jenna Marshall on Pretty Little Liars
Jason: He's back! With shorter hair - although it is STILL weirdly 90s. Does Drew Van Acker just have a retro style or are they trying to make a statement with Jason? What is that poofy wispy business in front? I guess it's better than the atrocity on Caleb's head - but really! Let's get someone who graduated from cosmetology school in there to help out.

Drew Van Acker as Jason DiLaurentis hair cut on Pretty Little Liars
Drew Van Acker as Jason DiLaurentis hair cut on Pretty Little Liars
That was mean. I'm sure whoever does the hair on PLL is a very nice person. I apologize, hair person, if I've gone too far. I love Ashley Benson's hair. Well done.

Haircare aside, all forward movement revolved around the plight of the ladies which I don't really care about. So I leave you with this very poignant poem:

so much depends
upon

a found red rain
jacket

with an old phone
number

hidden in the
pocket

Snaps!! Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment