Monday, June 11, 2012

True Blood Season Five Premiere: Bromance, Incest, and Torture! Oh My!

Oh, True Blood. Sometimes I love you for being trashy. 

Alexander Skarsgard and Stephen Moyer as Eric Northman and Bill Compton on True Blood Season Five Premiere
I really dig the Eric and Bill bromance. I care almost zero about Bill, but when Eric cares about Bill, then I sort of care about Bill. So good job, show. Also, any episode that includes the line, "Fuck Sookie!" is okay by me.

Alexander Skarsgard and Stephen Moyer as Eric Northman and Bill Compton on True Blood Season Five Premiere
The boys are kidnapped and Eric refuses to leave Bill behind. Why? I'm not so sure. But it was fun. You know what was more fun? Nora!

Alexander Skarsgard and Stephen Moyer as Eric Northman and Bill Compton on True Blood Season Five Premiere
Nora! Ahh! SISTER Nora! How many exclamation points shall I use to demonstrate my love of vampire incest! Lots! Lots of exclaiming!

Alexander Skarsgard and Lucy Griffiths as Eric Northman and sister Nora on True Blood Season Five Premiere incest
Few things could make me happier Eric-wise. Maybe an addiction? Or hooking up with Godric. But barring those two things, the introduction of a sister he adores and also screws is very near the top of my Eric wish list. Huzzah!

Alexander Skarsgard and Lucy Griffiths as Eric Northman and sister Nora on True Blood Season Five Premiere incest
So the merry threesome goes off into the night. I also dig that Bill doesn't even blink at the kissing and sexing of vamp siblings. He's like, eh. Things like incest are so not a big deal when you're a vampire.

Stephen Moyer Alexander Skarsgard Lucy Griffiths Eric Northman sister Nora True Blood Season Five Premiere incest
Yeah. Fun.

Alexander Skarsgard and Lucy Griffiths as Eric Northman and sister Nora on True Blood Season Five Premiere incest
"We fight like siblings but we fuck like champions."

Alexander Skarsgard and Stephen Moyer as Eric Northman and Bill Compton on True Blood Season Five Premiere
Then they get taken hostage. Cool. I can get behind this threesome. More Eric backstory please!

Stephen Moyer Alexander Skarsgard Lucy Griffiths Eric Northman sister Nora True Blood Season Five Premiere incest
Also, Jason was adorable:

Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse on True Blood Season Five Premiere Jason Stackhouse
(The torture was all Sam. And it wasn't that great. Sorry Sam. But at least there was torture.)

5 comments:

  1. Eric and nora arent blood siblings. They share godric, as a maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it says something scary about me that when they showed Sam after hearing the 'torturey' sounds I just thought 'Meh, he doesn't look that tortured'. :o

    I hope they keep up some kind of Eric/Bill love/hate bromance. I like boys snarking at each other whilst caring deep down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bill he's my Fav vamp n like his bromance with Eric lol love how Eric cares so deeply about Nora

    ReplyDelete