Wednesday, July 18, 2012

True Blood: Slash Fiction Week

There were two threads of this week's True Blood that I sort of dug. First was Hoyt and Jessica:

Jim Parrack as Hoyt Fortenberry and Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby on True Blood S05E06 Hopeless 
I haven't cared much about Hoyt and Jessica since there stopped being a Hoyt and Jessica to care about. I'm perfectly happy watching Jason struggle not to screw a girl he really likes. But this week, I felt pretty bad for Hoyt. He was awfully pathetic and grovelly. And I wanted Jessica to take pity on him. But I enjoyed watching him get sucked almost dry by a dude vampire.

Jim Parrack as Hoyt Fortenberry and Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby on True Blood S05E06 Hopeless
Jim Parrack as Hoyt Fortenberry and Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby on True Blood S05E06 Hopeless
But! The better moment of the night was this one vvv Why haven't I thought of this before? The two least sucky supernatural dudes on the show - THEY should get together! I'm tempted to do some searching for Alcide/Eric slash fiction. What a good pairing!

Joe Manganiello as Alcide Herveaux on True Blood Season Five Hopeless Alcide and Eric
Joe Manganiello as Alcide Herveaux on True Blood Season Five Hopeless Alcide and Eric
And I'd imagine this scene is as close as those slash fantasies will ever come to be. Just imagine, tough brute Alcide all hot blooded and manly manness hooking up with long, lean, pale, soft spoken Eric. Oh, yeah. SO much more interesting than watching Layfayette go nuts or Terry get chased around by smoke. Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment