Thursday, October 25, 2012

American Horror Story Season 2 Asylum: Kit Walker - The Sweetest Guy At The Asylum

Happy Thursday, AHS lovers. 

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters
So, Kit only had a few scenes last night. But they all worked to reenforce the fact that he's a good, decent fellow who is getting a seriously jacked deal.

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters
First, Doctor Spock shows up and diagnoses Kit as clinically insane. Because of the little green men he keeps talking about. But more importantly - Kit thinks Alma is still out there somewhere. Wouldn't that be lovely? If the season ends with Kit and Alma riding off into the sunset? Sigh. Why do I even go there?

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters
Then, Kit prevents Lana from being caught with the notes she keeps taking. He's doing her a solid. But it makes no matter to her. She's convinced he's done what they say. You'd think her of all people would be willing to give anyone on the inside the benefit of the doubt. But nope. She believes the hype. And she prevents Kit and Grace from escaping.

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters
Then - punishment time. We can't go a whole episode of AHS without Evan Peters getting maimed in some way. That would just be criminal! So Sister Jude invites Lana to choose her weapon of choice.

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters
Just as Sister Jude is about to dole out the lashes on Lana's backside, Kit stops her. He wants all the blame and all the punishment. Chivalry, ya'll! See? Kit's a real stand up guy. A regular knight in shining armor.

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters
Kit takes all forty lashes. Which is a CRAP TON of lashes. He wouldn't be able to sit for a month. I hope Lana feels like a right bi-ach because she's a total traitor who deserves to have her brain fried.

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters
Okay. She doesn't really deserve to have her brain fried. But she deserves to feel super guilty about stoping their escape. And how do we feel about Grace? They haven't given us much with her yet. Mostly I just find myself distracted by her floating French accent. But as a character - so far I'm totally indifferent towards her.

Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters beaten
Kit American Horror Story Evan Peters American Horror Story Asylum Season Two Tricks and Treats AHS 2 Kit Walker Evan Peters whipped
The episode ends with the first six lashes. Of FORTY. Can I just say again - that is sooo many lashes. Next week, I vote for more Kit and less creepster James Cromwell. I'm good with mad scientist James Cromwell. And even misogynistic James Cromwell is kind of interesting. But sexy times James Cromwell I'd be happy to never see again. Just a suggestion.

2 comments:

  1. I adore Grace. I liked her from when she brought Kit a smoke, and I already started to feel a connection with her, but after we learned her REAL story, I feel even more of a (creepy, I know) connection with her. And I really hate all things Dr Arden. The woman-hating, prostitute killing (?), sadistic NAZI (?) rapist is obviously the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, really. I've been searching the internet for the past 3 days to find out what the fandm's reaction to the caning scene was, and I found...pretty much nothing. How can it be? I mean, ok, I'm a sucker for corporal punishment so I don't count, but there's Evan Peters here, the internet's favourite of 2011/2012, and he's acting so good in this angst scene, how come nobody comments and screencaps and drools over it like I did? S thank you very muich for this brief post, made my day :D
    -Antonella

    ReplyDelete